Low-temperature Raman microscope
CryoRaman from Montana Instruments
Based on the Cryostation s100, Montana Instruments offers a fully automated Raman microscope for cryogen temperatures. The system covers a large temperature range from 4K to 600K and does not require liquid helium for cooling. In addition to easy optical access with a 0.75 NA objective, the sample can also be contacted electrically. The CryoRaman system is optimized for high collection efficiency and throughput. As such, it is the perfect, fully automated and controlled environment for material characterization.
|4K – 350K (600K optionally) temperature range|
|30 sec. temperature stability with ATSM for up to 50K steps|
|Wave number resolution 0,8cm-1 (IsoPlane) and 3cm-1 (Fergie)|
|3 µm Raman beam diameter|
The following measurement techniques are available
- Raman microscopy and imaging
- Photoluminescence spectroscopy and imaging
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Electro transport and photoelectric transport
- Characterization of one- and two-dimensional materials in the fields quantum information, 2D opto electronics and bio sensing.
- Temperature-dependent measurements allow the detection and characterization of phase transitions, thermal activities of molecules and crystal structure modifications.
- This article describes how fascinating structures can be optically analyzed over a wide temperature range https://www.montanainstruments.com/help/TG101.
- Find applications notes on the temperature-dependent Raman and PL micro-spectroscopy measurements of the transition metal di-chalkogenides (TMDC) MoS2 and WSe2 https://www.montanainstruments.com/Applications/AN101/.
- Application note on Raman micro-spectroscopy measurements at variable temperatures on mono- and double-layer graphene https://www.montanainstruments.com/Applications/AN102/.
- Use the Montana Instruments application laboratory for your measurements. Measure your samples yourself or benefit from the expertise of one of the MI specialists. https://www.montanainstruments.com/applications/applications-lab