New intensified sCMOS camera
from Andor Technology
Andor have added another model to their popular and successful iStar ICCD camera series.
The new model is based on the Zyla-5.5 sCMOS camera and comprises a fully integrated image intensifier with ultrafast gating.
The intensified sCMOS cameras features
- 5.5 million pixels resolution
- 40 images per second at full resolution
- Wide range of image intensifiers for UV, VIS and NIR
- Gate widths down to 2 ns
- Gate repetition rates up to 500 kHz
- Dual image mode
- Fiber optic coupling of image intensifier and sCMOS sensor
- Thermoelectric cooling
- 12 bit and 16 bit digitization
- USB 3.0 interface
- Intuitive control with Andor’s software Solis
- Integration in user applications with software development kits for Windows, LabVIEW, MATLAB and Linux
The new sCMOS iStar is particularly suited for sophisticated, time-resolved imaging applications. In combination with a Shamrock spectrograph it can be used for fast spectroscopic applications, especially for spatially resolved spectroscopy (hyperspectral imaging).
- Laser-induced fluorescence (LIF)
- Time-resolved photoluminescence
- Plasma and combustion processes
- Particle image velocimetry (PIV)